by Snow Fox Skincare
Not sure which sheet mask to start off with? Want to introduce a friend to the skincare perks of functional sheet making? This is a fun and formative way to get started! Keep for yourself or give as a gift.
Designed as a homage to the cultural origin of sheet masks, this beautifully curated set opens up like a book with a little bit of history and a lot of useful information about each mask for a full sheet mask discovery journey.
- Arctic Breeze Rescue Mask
- Japanese Cheery Blossom & White Tea Smoothing Mask
- Herbal Youth Mask
- Hot Stone Facial
HOW TO USE:
- Fit sheet mask over clean, dry face. Tuck in and excess material under the chin.
- Optional: Use a Crystal Facial Roller on top of the sheet mask to speed up absorption time and amplify benefits.
- Remove sheet mask after 20 minutes. If you use a facial roller, remove sheet mask after 10 minutes.
- Pat the remaining serum into skin or wash off
ABOUT SNOW FOX SKINCARE:
Snow Fox has become a global brand but its concept originated in Australia where the founder was born, as the daughter of first generation Taiwanese immigrants. After feeling unsatisfied with the results of conventional skin treatments for her Rosacea, she travelled back to Taiwan to develop Snow Fox's original formula, where chemists adopted both traditional Eastern healing methodologies and modern dermal sciences in practice. Nowadays, Snow Fox products are also made in the USA, Japan and Australia based on the same clean, results-driven philosophy.